Paper Airplane Toss
Learn how to make a paper airplane and then challenge your aim during your own DIY paper airplane toss! All you need is paper, cardboard, and markers!
- White Computer Paper
- With a parent's help, cut out various size holes on a piece of cardboard (you may also use a large poster board or a plastic tablecloth). This will be your scoreboard.
- Label point values next to each hole. A larger hole will be less points than a smaller hole, which is more challenging to aim for.
- Optional: Decorate the cardboard. Use markers, wrapping paper, stickers, etc.
- Click here to watch a video on how to create a paper airplane. Create 3-4 airplanes, in case you want to play with a friend!
- Game on! Challenge yourself and others, by seeing who can score the most points. Aim your paper airplane towards each hole, and toss your plane in the attempt to score points by gliding it through the hole.