The After-School Homework Club
The After-School Homework Club was established for the purpose of helping the students in our programs develop and strengthen academic, physical, and social skills by providing homework help and tutoring as well as various recreational activities. We want to create meaningful relationships with the children we serve- centering around acceptance and inclusion.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Supervise the children in play during sign-in or provide age-appropriate games and activities until dinner.
- Help supervise, and clean up dinner.
- Monitor homework, activities, or games.
- Help clean and reset the classrooms and/or outdoor spaces, as requested.
- Develop and encourage consistent study habits/routine.
- Provide a relationship as a positive mentor/ role model to elementary aged – high school aged children.