Divisional Music & Arts Director
Talk to Aaron about:
- Educational resources and training for brass bands, praise teams, and percussion
- Establishing corps and club music programs
- Divisional School of the Arts
- Divisional ensembles membership and schedules
- Installing, maintaining and updating corps AV equipment/virtual worship solutions
- Summer camp music instructor roles
- Pastoral support for musicians in the division
Aaron Jackson found a love for music and worship early on growing up in The Salvation Army. He has been involved in summer conservatory programs since 2005 and looks forward to the ministry opportunities that come with summer camp each year. He has over 10 years of corps music experience and served as a Boys & Girls Club Music Director in 2015-2016.
Aaron graduated from Gardner-Webb University with a degree in music education certified as a highly qualified educator by the State of North Carolina. Today, Aaron attends the Charlotte Belmont Corps on Sundays and is a percussionist in The Salvation Army Southern Staff Band.